2017 Postal Rate Sheet
Too big to carry, let us ship it to you!
Fill out the form below to receive the 2017 Postal Rate sheet in your inbox today!
View Older Postal Rate Sheets
That feels better!
Those rates don’t hurt as bad but we can take an even bigger bite out of your postage costs! Let our experts find a postal optimization strategy that will work for you.
Download the Mail Piece Size Template
For accurate sizing when printing, it is advised to follow these printing instructions:
- Open the “Print” window of Adobe Acrobat/Reader from the “File” menu.
- Choose “Actual Size” under “Size Options”.
- Check “Print on both sides of paper” to print both sides on one sheet of paper.
- Choose “Landscape” under “Orientation”.
- Click on “Page Setup” and choose “Legal 8.5″x14″ 22x36cm” from the “Size” drop-down. Click “OK”.
- Make sure you have legal paper loaded in your printer, and then click “Print”.
It is important to always keep in mind weather across the entire US when planning your mailing campaigns, as road closures and damage can delay the delivery.
Plan accordingly as you monitor results of recent campaigns and plan upcoming ones. For closings affecting your local post office, you can always visit USPS Service Alerts.
To view which national areas could be experiencing troublesome weather conditions visit our Weather Status page for a real time precipitation radar map.
Learn how three dog can deliver success to your business
Find out how we can save you time and money today!